STEPS for Assessment
Student Tracking, Evaluation & Portfolio System
A powerful web-based interactive solution for collecting, storing, analyzing, and reporting assessment information.
ü Developed and managed by academic professionals
ü Market-leading features for “closing the loop”
ü Outstanding service from trusted colleagues
ü Designed to save you time and money
- Complete assurance of learning audit trail
- Retains student work, assignment descriptions and assessment
- Uses multiple sampling methods to assign evaluators to student work
FAQ'sFrequently Asked Questions
STEPS Products and Services
- Easy to use
- Supports web-based assessments by internal and external evaluators
- Provides mission-driven assurance of learning structure
DemoSTEPS offers product demonstrations via a live virtual demo and self-guided tours.
• Store all process documentation including course assessment matrices, minutes, interventions, reports, etc. in the STEPS repository
• Organize documentation for each program using the steps in the Program Assessment Process (see left)
• Retrieve assessment history by individual programs, learning goals, and outcomes
• Track and record progress on assessment activity and program improvements
• Prepare standard reports for accreditation and other purposes at the touch of a mouse.
• Provide guest passes for viewing process documentation to accreditation teams
"We had several faculty pilot-test it last fall, and they were quite happy with it."
Dr. Jim Clark
W. Frank Barton School of Business
Wichita State University